Teakwood Genuine Leather Formal Oxford Office Shoes for Men
Teakwood Genuine Leather Formal Oxford Shoes for Men
Teakwood High-Quality leather stays strong against demanding work environments meaning the product will last much longer. These 26 years of successive work in leather have made us one of the pioneers in the industry. besides Europe, Teakwood has a presence in India, the USA, Dubai & South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand). only the finest leather – painstakingly processed – and the most perfect fittings are used to achieve the desired result. classic designs, leather, and endurance have always been the basis of the signature. Teakwood style and creativity. be its leather jackets, shoes, messenger bags, laptop bags, travel bags, wallets, or accessories, our iconic styles, and superior quality defines luxury. you can be assured that whichever piece you choose will be a unique piece of art. these timeless products are designed to be effective, functional, and durable while complimenting and blending in seamlessly with your day-to-day lifestyle.
- Sole: Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- MATERIAL: Neither PU Nor Synthetic Leather, This Teakwood Formal Shoes is constructed from high quality Genuine Leather. Each of our product goes with series of quality check to ensure the best quality and right size is been delivered to you.
- DURABILTY: Why to compromise with other poor quality shoes when you have an option to get a genuine leather shoe, we don’t compromise with the quality, each pair of shoes are stitched strongly and soles are glued tightly to stand all the wear and tear situations.
- DESIGN: Carry your style wherever you go with our teakwood genuine leather shoes. Sole :TPR; Toe: Pointed toed; Heel: 0.5 inches, Closure Type: lace up; Shoes Width :medium. Either its for Party or for daily use or for office wear. We have covered you all.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack